Fixed Based Operator
The FBO, operated by Boreal Aviation, has the capability to handle everything from the largest to the smallest aircraft currently operating in the world today.
Boreal Aviation also operates a maintenance facility for medium to light aircraft including line maintenance for jet and turboprop aircraft. Complementing the aircraft maintenance is a repair station with avionics and instruments capabilities. For a brochure, click here.
FBO Equipment & Capabilities
Avionics Systems Capabilities:
- Collins Proline I and Proline II and Microline General aviation systems
- King / Bendix Gold Crown and Silver Crown systems
- General aviation systems by Garmin, Apollo, Ryan, Narco, Sperry, TKM and others
- Electronic ADI's, RMI's and CDI's
- Altimeters, Airspeed Indicators and Vertical Speed Indicators
- Volt / Amp Indicators
- Temp / Pressure Indicators
- Altimeter certifications
- Pilot / Static Systems
- Transponder Inspections and Certifications