Security Identification Display Area (SIDA)
Individuals needing access inside the Air Operations Area (AOA) on a regular basis and/or those that require unescorted access MUST possess an airport photo ID badge.
- SIDA Badge issuance is limited to those individuals who have cleared a TSA Security Threat Assessment (STA) and a FBI Criminal History Record Check (fingerprints required).
- AOA Badge issuance is limited to those individuals who have cleared a TSA Security Threat Assessment (STA)
Drivers Training Manual
Classes will consist of SIDA specific information and Non-Movement training and are by appointment only at this time at the Airport Services Center, second floor training room. Each class will last an hour and a half. This class is mandatory for badge issuance. Two forms of identification is required at the class. Please check the List of Acceptable Documents for acceptable documentation.
All badge applicants must present two (2) forms of ID or documentation when applying for or renewing an Airport ID Badge. One ID must have been issued by a Government Authority and one must include a photo.
- First ID: Valid Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport
- Second ID: Passport, Social Security Card, or Birth Certificate with the raised seal.
- Non-US Citizens must present their passport and Alien Registration Card or their I-94 arrival/departure card.
- US Citizens born abroad must present their passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Certification of Birth Abroad for DS-1350.
Fingerprints are required for SIDA badge applicants (not AOA applicants) and appointments can be made ahead of time through the Administration Office with all required documents and approvals met. This criminal history check verifies there have been no convictions or disqualifying crimes of any kind.
All badge applicants must be able to attend and understand the airport’s security rules, regulations and procedures and have the ability to perform the responsibilities associated with unescorted access privileges. Training class requires the applicant to complete the following: badging application, fingerprint application (if needed), and Privacy Act Notice Statement. Training class participants must view a security video, listen to a lecture, and pass a written test certifying their understanding of the information presented. Any individual who fails the test will be permitted to repeat the training and retake the test at the Airport Trainer’s discretion.
- Fees: SIDA = $75.00; AOA = $30.00
- Lost: $75.00 for the 1st badge, $150.00 for the 2nd badge & $300.00 for the 3rd badge
- Renewal: $30.00 – AOA & $75.00 – SIDA every other year.
- Expired Renewal: SIDA = $75.00 AOA = $30.00
- ALL BADGES MUST BE RETURNED TO THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE IMMEDIATELY WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL NO LONGER NEEDS OR HAS AN ASSOCIATION WITH THE AREA IN WHICH THEY ARE BADGED FOR.